- Caribbean (December 2011)
- A trip to Panama, Cuba, Cayman Islands and Florida.
- Antarctica (January/February 2011)
- An expedition to the Ross Sea area, visiting historical huts
and sub-Antarctic islands.
- China: Shanghai to Hong Kong (June 2010)
- An overland trip from Shanghai to Hong Kong, seeing modern China and ancient wonders.
Round the world trip
- WEST 2009
- A round-the-world trip visiting Auckland, California, New York,
Italy, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain, Paris, UK, Hong Kong and Macau.
- The starting place for my trip to Tunisia.
- Gateway to the south, and Anakin's home.
- The town, not the planet. A region rich in Berber architecture.
- This particular Ksar was used filmed in Epsiode I.
- Berber villages
- Ancient Berber villages around Tataouine.
- More Star Wars sites from Epsisode IV.
- The underground houses, and the most famous Star Wars site: Luke's home.
- A major town in the west of Tunisia.
- Sidi Bouhlel
- Star Wars Canyon, where many scenes were filmed.
- Lars homestead
- The exterior of Luke's home.
- Mos Espa
- An entire set, built in the desert.
- El Jem
- A Roman Colleseum
- The famous city where Hanabal came from.
- Adventures above the Arctic Circle.
- A trip around the north end of Australia.
- Three Gorges
- A trip down the Yangzi river through the heart of China. A
journey through the famous scenic Three Gorges region. This was taken
in 2001, before the rising waters of the dam covered them.
- A tour of Beijing, the capital of China. Beijing is a city full of
history, grandeur and splendor. However, it is also a city of rapid
development, change and revolution.
- The city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and the Inca ruins of Macchu Picchu.
- Easter Island
- A tiny island in the middle of the pacific holds some
of the biggest mysteries of the ancient world.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Sun, surf, and a big Jesus statue — what more could you want?
- Star Wars: The Myth of Magic
- Star Wars is much more than a movie — it is a part of
popular culture. Here are some highlights from my visit to the "Star
Wars: Myth to Magic" exhibition when it toured the PowerHouse museum
in Sydney in 2002.